- Home Care
- Apply Now
- About Us
The BrightStar Care® Experience – Ongoing
When we say “every step of the way,” we mean it. At BrightStar Care, we understand that care needs can and do evolve and change. That’s why, in addition to regular visits from your Professional Caregiver, our team of Care Experts establishes ongoing check points to monitor your loved one’s progress and make adjustments to their Plan of Care to meet them at their point of need.
- BrightStar Care Standard
- 24/7/30: First 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days check–in from the BrightStar Care Team
- Active staff of Professional Caregivers – Always ready in time of need
- Weekly Care Reports reviewed by Registered Nurse
- RN Supervisory Visits & Reassessments
- Change in condition – RN Director Of Nursing expertly guides client, family, and caregivers through the unexpected event. We develop a new Plan of Care to meet your needs.
- CareTogether® – Free, private, secure online caregiving resource
- Industry Standard
- Range of paperwork completion and reporting to the family
- Change in condition – Unpredictable levels of accessibility, expertise, and service offerings