- Home Care
- Apply Now
- About Us
In-Home Companion Care in North Toronto
Improving quality of life for seniors and caregivers in North Toronto, Willowdale, and Don Mills
Perhaps family and friends live far away, or you just need some relief from caring for a loved one – from respite care to even the most basic, peer-level companionship, adult and senior assistance, our in-home companions go above and beyond to make more possible in the lives of those in our care.
Trained, insured and bonded BrightStar Care of North York caregivers will plan activities that will be both stimulating and enjoyable. We can provide any level of companionship you desire to achieve a quality of life you need.
Our In-Home Companion services include:
- Adult and elderly home companion visits
- Assist with writing letters and correspondence
- Help to connect with loved ones through e-mail and social media
- Expectant and new mother support
- Engage in stimulating activities such as art projects and reading
- Schedule assistance
- Respite and family relief
- Sitter services
Don’t see something that you need or want in a companion? Call our North York office at (647) 793-7007 or contact us online. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.