Care Resources from BrightStar of North York ON
At BrightStar, our goal is to do everything we can to make life easier for the individuals, families and organizations we care for. That includes giving you the tools and information you need to make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones. From dementia and parent resources to family caregiver, home care, elder care and health ebooks, you will find valuable resources and a library of free ebooks, checklists and more that will empower you to do just that.
Child Care Checklists:
Home Care Checklists:
- Questions to Ask About Drug Treatment
- Questions to Ask About Cholesterol
- Questions to Ask About Diet
- Questions to Ask About Physical Therapy
- Questions to Ask Before Surgery
- Questions to Ask About Blood Pressure
Got a specific question about Alzheimer’s Disease? Call the Alzheimer Society Canada at (416)488-8772.
- Homecare Prep Kit
- 20 Questions Every Family Caregiver Should Ask
- Web 2.0 & Social Media
- Spread Thin: Home Care, Elder Care and the Sandwich Generation
- Is It Alzheimer’s?